Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Essence Systemology website, if you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participant in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement and is governed with the accordance of English Law.
The term ‘Essence Systemology’, ‘ESO’, ‘our’, ‘I’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, the term ‘you’ or ‘customer’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
If at anytime you have to cancel your treatment please allow 24 hours notice, if the treatment space can not be filled you may be charged the full amount
If you do not agree to abide to these Terms and Conditions please do not continue to use this site.
If you have any further questions or queries about these terms and conditions please contact:
P.O box 4006, Malmesbury, SN4 4JW
- The information and its components on this website are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any transmitted or made available via this site, and shall not be liable for any error or omissions in that information.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You may not create a link to this website from any other website or document without Essence Systemology’s prior written consent.
- Any unauthorised or unlawful use of this website and/or may give to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
Intellectual property rights:
- This website, its links to social media, products and other printed matter contain materials that are owned by Essence Systemology, these are subject to copyright, design right and trade mark laws.
- The material includes, but is not limited to the names, images, drawings, logo, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Orders and payment:
- We are pleased to accept orders via Stripe and PayPal, you do not need to have an account with PayPal to complete an order, you can select other type of payment via their transaction site. For terms and conditions regarding PayPal transactions please refer to their site.
- All credit/ debit card transactions are subject to validation checks and are authorised by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any late and/ or non-delivery of your order.
- No orders will be accepted or processed without a valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder.
- We can also accept payment by BACS or cheque via email conformation, orders will not be dispatched until the funds have been transferred.
Products, prices and content:
- Essence Systemology reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice.
- Any information displayed on the Essence Systemology website or any other printed matter by the company is not regarded to be authoritative or certified as the best practice and is only considered to be useful supplementary advice to other codes of practice.
- All information on our website is reviewed and updated regularly.
- If we have underpriced an item, Essence Systemology will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item to you.
- Essence Systemology endeavour to only display items that are in stock on this website, all products and services are subject to availability.
- If your order can not be fulfilled you will be informed and offered an alternative of accepting late delivery or a full refund.
- If you decide not to continue with the order we will give you a full refund or any amount already paid for that item.
Ownership of Goods:
- All items supplied to the customer remain the property of Essence Systemology until final payment of all sums owing in respect of those goods has been received in full.
Limitation of Liability:
- The use of any information or materials on this site and its components are offered for information purposes. Essence Systemology will not be liable for miss use of/or inappropriate use of Essence Systemology products and services.
- Please refer to the directions of use for each individual product which is clearly available on each product label and on this website.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Comments and Complaints:
- Essence Systemology strive to ensure that you always receive exceptional products and customer service, if however you wish to discuss any complaints or offer any comments please email the above contact explaining your complaint or comment as accurately as possible. Each case will be looked at individually we aim to resolve any questions or issues promptly but cannot guarantee a resolution.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly, however Essence Systemology take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for this website being temporarily unavailable.
- Essence Systemology reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time as it seems fit and your continued use of this site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
- Personal contact via email or postal mail in regard to any changes to personal identifiable information will be made to those affected by the change 30 days prior to these changes taking place and according to the General Protection Regulation act
Please review these terms regularly to ensure that you are fully aware of any changes made, by continuing to actively use this website you have read and accepted the terms and conditions set by Essence Systemology, nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights.